Being a dad is hard work. You gotta be able to fix anything with nothing more than shoestring and gum. You need to know how to do math homework, braid hair, cook macaroni, and reset the wireless router. And you have to make it all look easy!
Father’s Day is on Sunday, June 16th this year. Not sure what to get for the Dad who has it all? Check out our great Father’s Day gifts, priced at under $25, $50, and $100 to fit any budget. Keep scrolling to get a sneak peak at some of our favorite gifts for Dad!
Need some celebration inspiration for Father’s Day this year? Check out our list of ideas to make Dad’s day special:
Ways to Celebrate and Things to Do
- Cook dad dinner, or buy him some fancy steaks to grill. If your dad loves to use the BBQ, treat him to some fancy T-bones from the local butcher and let him get his grill on while you prepare the salad and sides.
- Hit up a local winery or brewery. Many breweries and vineyards host special Father’s Day events, including drink and food specials, live music, and games. Offer to be your Dad’s designated driver for extra good kid points!
- Go fishing! Whether your dad is a dedicated fisherman or just likes to hang out at the lake, a quick fishing trip is a great way to spend time together in the great outdoors.
- Take a hike! Hiking is always a fun family activity, no matter how old your kids are. Pack up a picnic lunch and venture out into the woods to spend some family time together.
- Play video games together. If you’ve got a modern dad, chances are he’d be thrilled to stay in and play some Call of Duty or Mario Kart with his kids on a sunny Sunday afternoon. If you’re lucky enough to have a local arcade, he might even enjoy revisiting the pinball hall of his youth.
- Watch one of his favorite movies together. Dads often have questionable taste in movies, but suck it up and watch The Bridge on the River Kwai or Space Balls for the 500th time. It will make your dad happy to share one of his favorite films with you.
- Do one of his hobbies with him. Whether your dad likes playing golf, going for bike rides, or watching Antique Roadshow, he’ll be happy to have some company and a chance to share his passion with his kids.
Gifts for Dad
Here are some of our top picks for Father’s Day gifts this year:
Save the Date: Sunday, June 16th
Remember, Father’s Day isn’t just for biological dads. Be sure to appreciate all of the dads in your life today, including grandpas, stepdads, and even dog dads!
Father’s Day Giveaway
Want to win an awesome Office Chair for Dad? Head on over to our contest page and enter to win!
From all of us here at Aosom, we wish you a Happy Father’s Day!